Why should you sign up early?
This year we will be having a drawing for two $50 gift cards and ten $25 Scout Shop gift cards. Sign up begins on December 11th and the deadline to be entered into the drawing is December 31, 2020. The Camp Card Sale officially begins February 1, 2021.
Tips For Success
- Sell your first camp card to your parent/guardian(s).
- Have Parents SELL Camp Cards to their colleagues at work.
- Call Grandma and Grandpa! They would love to support your sale.
- Participate in a store-front sale (Waffle House, grocery store, gas stations, restaurants, etc.)*
- Take cards to school and ask your teachers.
- Ask Parents to post on social media a picture of you in uniform requesting friends to buy cards.
- Visit the police station/fire department.
- Ask Pack or Troop alumni for their support.
- Ask those that you support to support you! (Girl Scouts, booster clubs, clubs).
- Invest 1-hour visiting neighbors asking them to support your Scouting program.
- Visit local businesses to sell in their offices.
- Ask your Chartered Org/Church if you can sell after meetings