My Tiger Jungle
Rationale for Adventure
In this adventure, Tigers will learn that there are many types of living things that share the place where we live.
All animals, plants, and insects have a purpose in our environment. It is everyone’s duty to be mindful of other
Regardless of their age, Tigers can make a difference.
Take Always for Cub Scouts
- Learning about the creatures and plants that share our living world
- Knowing it’s never too early to understand our animal and insect neighbors
- Learning how to protect the environment
- Practicing service to the community and the world
- A Scout is thrifty, kind, clean
With your parent/guardian or other caring adult (referred to in the handbook as “your adult partner”), go for a walk outside, and pick out
two or more sights or sounds of “nature” around you. Discuss with your partner or den.
For an example, click the presentation link below.
Take a 1-foot hike. Make a list of the living things you find on your 1-foot hike. Discuss these plants or animals with your parent/guardian, other caring adult, or your den.
Build and hang a birdhouse. For instructions on how to build and hang a simple bird house click the button below.
Let your Den Leader know when you have completed these requirements in order to update your advancement records..